Top 10 Cafés to Work at in Doha

Jehad Al-Hallaq, Staff Reporter

With universities operating online, you might feel confined in your dorm or house. If you want to change the setting, and to get some work done, consider these 10 cafes in Doha, hand-picked just for you.

Café #999 – Doha Fire Station

If you’re looking for a relaxed and open space to work in, with a creative and artistic side to it, then Café #999 is for you. Located in the Doha Fire Station, you can book and catch an exhibition before or after working in the café.

(Photo/ Café 999)

Meesh Café – The Business Park

With a separate workstation, Meesh Café has it all. From laptop-friendly tables and numerous power outlets, to high stools and sofas, this café offers a great environment for working comfortably. It also offers good coffee and free WiFi.

(Photo/ Meesh Café)

Flat White -The Pearl, Gate Mall, and Tawar Mall

If you like to work amongst fellow students, Flat White is the perfect café for you. Flat White is a hub for people who want to work. The warm atmosphere and modern décor make it a suitable place to get some work done. And being surrounded by productive individuals doesn’t hurt.

(Photo/ Flat White Café)

Origin Café – The Pearl

In addition to great coffee and an inviting, relaxed, and cozy atmosphere, Origin Café offers various snacks that you could eat while studying, including vegan and vegetarian options, from toasts to desserts to juices to smoothies, Origin Café offers it all.

(Photo/ Origin Café)

Café 42 – D Ring Road

If you are looking for a cozy and tranquil environment to work at, Café 42 is for you. The café has a nice ambiance, a variety of drinks and snacks, and a peaceful atmosphere that will help you get some work done.

(Photo/ Café 42)

% Arabica – Msheireb

% Arabica is a good place for you to get away from it all. Located in Msheireb Downtown Doha, % Arabica is a comfortable place for you to relax and at the same time get productive. The café is filled with natural light alongside a bright color palette and comfortable wooden seats that enable you to work in a relaxed and aesthetic space.

(Photo/ % Arabica)

Caffè Vergnano 1882 – Villagio

If you like to work in a quiet yet lively space, Caffe Vergnano is the perfect option for you. The café is a popular place to work and it offers great coffee and a wide range of snacks.

(Photo/ Caffè Vergnano 1882)

Bo’s Coffee – Bin Omran

This cozy coffee shop with a nice interior is a great place for studying alone or with a group of people. Bo’s Coffee offers tasteful coffee and decent meals, along with the availability of numerous power outlets and free WiFi for two hours for every purchase.

(Photo/ Bo’s Coffee)

Caribou Coffee – The Pearl

Caribou Coffee has a quiet and calm atmosphere, with a beautiful outside view of the marina. If you’re looking for a place to work calmly, with good cold and hot coffee, and a nice view, Caribou Coffee is the way to go.

(Photo/ Caribou Coffee)

Espression by Lavazza – The Gate Mall

Lavazza has a calm interior and a great outdoor ambiance. If you live near West Bay, this coffee shop’s location would be perfect for you. Lavazza offers free WiFi and a nice atmosphere for you to work in.

(Photo/ Espression by Lavazza)

Facebook Comments Box